SOME OF MY SERVICES:
- Consulting: Initial review and discussion of any potential project is always FREE.
- Artwork, Contributory: Writing, Adapting, Scripting, Penciling, Inking, Coloring, Lettering, Copywriting, Ghostwriting
- Character / Series Designs
- Cover Artwork
- Interior Comics Pages: Rates currently start at $175+ for black and white, $250+ for full color. My rates are wholly ALL-INCLUSIVE, this includes any and all editing, writing, adapting, lettering, penciling, inking, lettering, design work, logos, pre- and post-production work. EVERYTHING completed and formatted for your printer to your specifications. My work is completely turn-key. Since it is a completely inclusive price, the rate is far cheaper than it may first appear.
- Commissions: Rates start at $50+
- Web, Logo, and Book Design
- Classes: See our schedule of classes at SuperPowered Studios website.
- Convention Appearances: I love cons. Been to tons of ’em, plenty of references. Let me know if you want me to come to yours. Travel expenses appreciated but not always required.
If you have any questions about the life, universe, free fish, or comics, feel free to contact me!
WHAT PROJECTS I WORK ON: I work on projects in all genres and in many various styles. If my personal art style doesn’t suit your project, I work with many other professional comics artists with top credits who can provide almost any type of comics or graphic novel “look”. Please don’t feel that your project might not fit my look – my job is to suit the look YOU want!
THINK GRAPHIC NOVELS ARE TOO EXPENSIVE? Consider these two points:
PARTIAL ADAPTATIONS WORK: Does doing an entire graphic novel sound too expensive? Too time-consuming? Often, many of the objectives a creator may have can be reached without immediately producing an entire 64+ page graphic novel – or even a 22+ page comic book. Smaller promotional and concept books are easily affordable and excellent material for crowdfunding sites like Kickstarter, IndieGoGo, and Patreon. Additionally, since many creators want to adapt their works for the purposes of marketing their intellectual property for films, video gaming, and toy companies, a smaller book may serve much the same purpose as a larger book. I tell my clients who are concerned about budget: It’s better to get fewer pages at higher quality and full rate for the artists than it is to get more pages of cheaper, unproven, and possibly unprofessional quality.
I DO NOT REQUIRE ANY ADVANCE PAYMENT: Comics take a long time to produce. This has a serious upside. Since I always advise working pay-on-receipt to my clients (even for my own services) that means that there is no huge initial outlay or cost to getting started. Costs are spread out over months, often many months. Many clients, especially those used to the policies of traditional book publishers, think comics are impossible to produce because of the initial cash outlay represented by an advance payment. Neither I, nor any of my other artists, require advance payments.
If any of this sounds interesting to you, please click HERE to contact me! I look forward to hearing from you.